Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Morning Posts

After sleeping on a pull-out sofa for only 4.5 hours I’m tired but we get to go out and talk to strangers. Woo-hoo… All the set-up went well and now time for the kids. I speak for myself but sure for everyone else also but we need prayers for sleep.
~Kevin Weis

Last night was great. When we arrived, we meet a few of the leaders and kids, but not enough to be completely overwhelm. We seem to be getting along very well “so far”, and the energy level has been pretty high. Can’t wait to see what God has for us today.
~Dave





1 comment:

  1. Awesome videos (Kev, you are a RIOT!) Hope all is going well. My prayer for you today is that God brings kids to your VBS...I know how much work you have put into it! Keep the faith that God will send you what He feels you need!

    ReplyDelete