Monday, July 19, 2010

7/19/10 Morning Post


I can’t believe it’s actually here. In a few hours, the kids are ACTUALLY gonna be here. I’m not quite sure how prepared we are, but I know that God can take care of it. I really know that he’s going to use us for spectacular things. Yesterday was particularly hard for me, because I have a knee problem, and get really bad headaches, and both of them were flaring up. But today, I’m feeling better and ready to teach some kids. I can’t even communicate my excitement for this. Even with the minimal sleep that I had, I’m bouncing off the walls. (not literally, though. I’m actually pretty calm, because of the whole no sleep thing. But on the inside. Hah.) That’s all for now. :)
<3Sarah. 

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say hello, and that I'm praying for all of you, that each of you grow closer to Jesus as you work together all for His glory. There is no better experience in this life. Someone said, "My heart is most satisfied, when He is most glorified." It is true! Special love and keesies sent to Rachel and Megan... and Rachel, I looked at the pics and commented on a couple of those. Dad would say, "Uh oh, Rachel watch your toesies!" Love, Mom, (known to others of you as Pam Gowland :)

    ReplyDelete