Thursday, July 22, 2010

Morning 7/21/10


            This morning we have a great breakfast. Very delicious, props to the group that made it. :) After breakfast the junior high students arrived, that was very exciting.  We had a job of painting to do upstairs in their baptismal changing rooms. These rooms haven’t been used in a very long time, so consequentially they were very dirty. The one that Sarah, Jenni, Noelle, and I were in had to ventilation.  They windows were stuck closed and it was a fairly small room. We painted for such a long time; we almost got the entire room done. It was super hot and we all were super sweaty, but it was a great time and a great opportunity to serve the church. I was covered in paint from head to toe, but didn’t have time to clean off before VBS. The only thing I was able to clean was my face, but during VBS all the kids in my group were asking me why I had paint all over me. I did get to clean off before the community meal at night. I am leaving a day early because I have another trip to go one, but I have had such an amazing time pushing myself to keep going this year. It was totally different than the missions trip last year, but equally as exciting and HOT. That’s all, bye! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment