Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Evening of 7/19/10

Okay, so this was like the first really day of being here at the church (says me!) and it has already been a blast!  SO, after VBS Ture took Jenni, Rachel, and me to the store to get food for Josh to eat.  The food was rice, strawberries, cheese, lunch meat, then we also had to get water bottles and cups.  Ture looked up how to get to the Jewel and asked me to read the directions off to him.  Well, I couldn’t figure out how to scroll down on his phone so I gave it over to Rachel.  She could use his phone; HOWEVER, she didn’t know how to read the directions!  We got lost trying to find the store.  Ture was scary (not really)!  It was so funny though because he kept saying that he was going to kick us out of the car.  Jenni and I were dragged into it because we were laughing and making comments about it.  A trip that should have taken about 30 minutes ended up being an hour longer!  Great stuff right there!  We thought that everyone ate without us because of how long it took; however, the cooking team took long enough that we got back in time. YEAH!  Dinner was really good (thank you Hannah Wills)! 
We went to a ice cream shop and had ice cream all over us (or me and Megan had ice cream all over us).   Nicole, Joy, Megan, and I were playing cheerleader (I don’t cheerlead, YUCK) while Heather was trust falling ON us.  When we got back to the church, us high school kids did Nicole’s devo while the leaders were in a meeting. 
After the devo Joy, Kevy, Corbin, and I played soccer in the basement.  Luke tried to play while on the ripstic, IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!  Well, soccer in the basement failed so we went up to the gym to play until the leaders got done.  We wanted the leaders to get done fast because we could play ultimate.  WELL, when they got done we couldn’t find the light-up Frisbee!  I think it was hiding in the Boys mess (stuff :P).  We got the Frisbee and went to the field across the street.
It was a epic game of ultimate.  I didn’t really play the whole time because Megan was guarding me (she was really good because I wanted to hurt her so she would get away) and I was trying to make her bored so she would stop guarding me.  Well, my team was down like 5 points.  When I finally got rid of Megan, my team decided that we had to step up and get back in the game.  We did! There were some epic passes which lead to epic catches!  I caught an awesome throw from Josh!  Joy turned into Sam Pimpo (meaning BEAST!).  Nicole didn’t kill anyone (she’s vicious).
I should get off now though.  I think I wrote too much.  We’re gonna hit the hay early tonight so I’m saying good night!
~Cassie :)               

No comments:

Post a Comment